Nevada Traffic School – If you have found yourself being mandated to take an online defensive driving course, we provide an Online Traffic School which will fulfill your court requirements as well as remove points from your driving record.
- Licensed for Court-Mandated Traffic School — our online defensive drivers ed course is licensed by the Nevada DMV. You’ll receive everything you need to prove completion of all requirements mandated from the court. An official certificate completion can be downloaded after completion of the course.
- Online Convenience — you have the freedom to access your online defensive drivers ed course 24/7 and from any device.
- Remove Traffic Citations & Points — Our course meets the requirements to remove traffic citations and points from your driving record. We offer two traffic courses depending upon how many hours and the number of points on your record.
- Save Time — You’ll pass the first time with our comprehensive online defensive drivers ed course. Our students find they have everything they need to pass.
- Help Others By Just Enrolling — When you enroll in our driver’s education course, we’ll donate 10% to one of these charities: Feeding America, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Salvation Army, PETA. Feel good about helping others while you’re studying.
We’ve helped thousands of students study and pass their court-mandated online defensive drivers ed course. And we can help you too. Enroll now to get started!
**Please note, once you have passed the final, the Nevada DMV requires you notarize a completion form provided to you upon completion. Once the form is notarized and uploaded from your account, you may print a certificate of completion from home.
|Nevada Traffic School 5 Hour Course||Nevada Traffic School 8 Hour Course|
|Eligible for 3 point reduction of points on your driving record||Eligible for 3 point reduction of points on your driving record|
|Course may be court ordered||Course may be court ordered|
|Some insurance companies offer a discount for proof of completion||Some insurance companies offer a discount for proof of completion|
|Enroll Now||Enroll Now|