Certified Nevada Alcohol and Controlled Substances Course
We have several online study programs designed around a variety of topics required by the Nevada DMV. If you need to complete a DWI course, you’re in luck! You’ve found an easy and convenient way to complete your court-mandated DUI requirements. With our program you get:
- A Licensed DWI Course — our online course covers all the information required by the Nevada DMV. With our study program, you receive everything you need to prove completion of all requirements mandated from the court.
- Online Convenience — you have the freedom to access your online DWI course 24/7 and from any device or computer.
- Receive Certification of Completion — Our course meets the requirements by the Nevada DMV related to a DWI. Once you’ve completed our five-unit course and pass the final exam, we will send a notification to the court. You can also print out a copy of your certificate of completion.
- Save Time — You’ll pass the first time with our comprehensive online DWI course. After finishing the required 8 hours of study, our students find they have all they need to pass.
- Help Others By Just Enrolling — When you enroll in our online course, we’ll donate 10% to one of these charities: DMVEdu.org Scholarship Fund, Glide, Feeding America, Mothers Against Drunk Driving, Salvation Army, PETA, Grid Alternatives, KIPP Foundation). Feel good about helping others while you’re studying.
We’ve helped thousands of students study and pass their court-mandated online defensive drivers ed course. And we can help you too. Enroll now to get started!
How Does the DWI Course Work
Our online DWI course is designed to provide everything you need. Follow these simple steps to meet all the Nevada DMV court-mandated requirements:
- Enroll in our online DWI course. Only $90.00, you can pay by credit card and get started in minutes.
- Study and take quizzes. The course is divided into five (5) units. At the end of every unit you’ll take a quiz. You much achieve a score of 70% or better to proceed to the next unit. You will then move to the next unit sequentially; you may not skip over units. You may return to units already completed for additional study. You can also retake quizzes. However, your initial passing score is sufficient to progress to the next unit and pass the DWI course.
- 8 hours of studying. The Nevada DMV requires students to spend eight (8) hours of studying in order to receive a certificate of completion. To comply, our DWI course is timed. A green progress bar appears at the top of each instructional page. You’ll know how long you must study before you are eligible to take the final exam.
- Take the final exam. Once you’ve completed all five units and successfully passed all five quizzes, you are now ready to take the final exam. You will answer 40 questions covering the material learned throughout the online DWI course. To pass the exam you must receive a passing score of 70% or better.
- Receive a certificate of completion. Now that you’ve passed your final exam, simply print out a certificate of completion. It will verify you successfully completed our DWI course. We will also send a certificate to the appropriate court proving that you completed our online DWI course.
The price of the course is $90.00